School Online Payment System
From September 11th 2017 we are moving to an online payment system for dinner money, after school club, clubs, events and trips payments. We will be using the SIMS Pay system , which is easy to use and offers parents the flexibility to make online payments whenever and wherever - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Getting started with SIMS Pay online payments
- Please have your child’s unique SIMS Pay registration reference to hand. This can be obtained from the school office.
- To access SIMS Pay you will need a Microsoft account. You can use an existing account if you already have one, or create a new one online (see guide below) – they are free, very easy to set up and you can use any email address and password - to get a Microsoft Account please go to http://simspublications.com/546577/registeringanaccount.html
- Please login to SIMS Pay from the school website or access http://simspublications.com/546577/signingin.html
- Follow the simple online instructions to activate your account
- You will receive a confirmation email – once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
More information about SIMS Pay is available at http://simspublications.com/546577/index.html