Do you need some support?
Do you need a helping hand?
Do you want to talk to a friendly, non-judgemental face in a safe environment?
Mrs Eaves is our Child and Family Pastoral Manager at Grangehurst Primary and she is here to offer any support, guidance and advice that you may need during term time and most holidays. If you have any questions, concerns or worries about your child or your family then please do not hesitate to contact the school. Mrs Eaves can offer support in the following areas:
* Accessing Health services
* Support with caring for your child's daily needs
* Loss and Bereavement
* Accessing the School Nurse
* Family breakdown/Separation/Illness
* Access to specialist organisations and support groups
* Help with the attendance of your child in School
* Citizen Advice Support
How can I contact Mrs Eaves?
* Drop in for a chat on a Tuesday morning between 9am-10am. Just ask at reception.
* Phone the school on 024 7636 5999 or 07835524459 and ask to speak to 'Laura'
* Arrange a time to pop in.
* Home Visit - Mrs Eaves can also arrange to visit you at home.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR SCHOOL POLICIES