School Online Payment System
From September 11th 2017 we are moving to an online payment system for clubs, school trips and dinner money payments. We will be using the Agora system , which is easy to use and offers parents the flexibility to make online payments whenever and wherever - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Getting started with SIMS Agora online payments
- Please have your child’s unique Agora registration reference to hand. (If you have more than one child each will have their own ID but once set-up, you will be able to merge accounts)
- To access SIMS Agora you will need a Microsoft account. You can use an existing account if you already have one, or create a new one online (see guide below) – they are free, very easy to set up and you can use any email address and password - to get a Microsoft Account please go to https://signup.live.com
- Please login to SIMS Agora from the school website or access https://www.simsagora.co.uk
- Follow the simple online instructions to activate your account
- You will receive a confirmation email – once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
More information about SIMS Agora is available at https://www.simsagora.co.uk/Home/For-Parents